Moving...

We are almost all done moving. (kind of).

All our furniture is upstairs. All our junk is still downstairs. Very inspiring to cut down on "stuff" and reorganize. Do I have time for this? We'll see...

Wish I could post pictures of the new place. Especially of Soren's new room - it is adorable and becoming the nursery I wanted before. However, our camera is being repaired in California. It got sand in it and has some major damage. Ugh! Thinking twice about taking it to the beach next time we live by a beach.

Comments

Jessica Marie said…
Hurray! Congrats on the new place! New places are fun! :)
Paul and Susan said…
Moving is always such a big job. I'm glad Soren's room is turning into the kind of nursery you've wanted. That makes a difference I think.
Lisa Brown said…
How exciting about your move, but a bummer about your camera. Hope the repair isn't too expensive.
Bree said…
Good luck getting the rest of your stuff moved! Sorry about your camera-bummer! I can't wait to come visit you in your new place...in a few more weeks! :)

Most Read