Invasion


Scott's show opens tomorrow and we are celebrating with an opening reception in the evening. If you are in the Savannah area, make sure to stop by Hall Street Gallery (information on the above picture).

I'm so excited for Scott! It is awesome to see all his hard work come together into such a nice show.

Comments

I wish I could see all of Scotts cool stuff!
Bree said…
Congratulations Scott! Good luck tonight, I hope everything goes well! And of course I wish I could be there to see it (and YOU Meliss!)
Lisa Brown said…
I'm so sad I couldn't go last night!! We had some old firends come into town last minute. I looked at the photos on his site though, and they are so cool!
Restless Mama said…
Best of luck to your husband.

How's life in Savannah?
Melissa said…
Bluesky - don't leave advertising comments on people's personal blogs. That is so lame!

Most Read