Happy Friday - Book fun

This is a book created by Kim at Good Stock. The picture is from her blog.

I like books. I like making books (okay, I haven't made that many, but I still like it). I like family history. So I LOVE checking out Good Stock every once in a while to see the family history books she creates. You've got to check the site out - I'd just show all the picture here but I'd feel a little guilty. Above is an accordian book, but she also creates cute pocket books and shares tips on organizing your family photos, letters, etc...

Anyway, I just wanted to share something that I find inspiring. In other news - I got my new sewing machine! For once in my life, I read a whole manual before using a new toy. Now I am ready to get sewing. But first I have to work, which I don't mind doing today because I get to be at the beach for the sandd artt festival (yes, I know I spelled that wrong) this afternoon.

Happy Friday!

Comments

Bree said…
Ooh, I love that stuff! I browsed her site for a minute, but I definitely want to go back! I'd love to put something like that together for my family!

Most Read