Happy anniversary to us!

Aug. 9, 2003 at the Seattle Temple


Scott and my fourth anniversary was today! We can hardly believe that it has been four years since we married and almost 6 years since we met. We figured out that we have not spent one anniversary in the same place twice. Our first anniversary was in California, our second in Idaho, our third was the day we left for Savannah (I guess we were still technically in California - but it doesn't count) and then today was are in Savannah. My guess is we will be here for our fifth anniversary, too - unless we make a quick getaway across the border to South Carolina or Florida.

I am so lucky to be married to Scott - he is a wonderful husband and my best friend. I sure love him!

Comments

The Patton's said…
Melissa, i love the pics of italy i hope to travel there myself some day. no i havent gone to N.C. yet. we are leaving the 11th of sept. i posted about our vacation we just had you should read it, it was a real whirlwind.
-Andrea
Bree said…
Wow! Four years! And I was so lucky to be there! I remember when that pic was taken. After the couple shots, Scott & I were standing watching you get some pictures alone and I told Scott what a lucky guy he was to get such a great girl (one of my best friends). He replied, "I know!" Smart man. Congratulations on four happy years!
Lisa Brown said…
What a gorgeous picture! Scoot looks so much younger, and you look your same gorgeous self :). Congrats! And next year you should make a break for the border - think how fun it would be to celebrate your anniversary in a different state each year :).
Jessica Marie said…
Happy Anniversary! How exciting! :) Your photo is just gorgeous!

Most Read