Valentine's Eve
It's been a while, so I'm going to post an update about what I've been up to.
Work is work, Leo is still crazy, and Scott is busy with school. We had a nice Valentines day this week - actually, we celebrated it twice. First we went out to eat on Valentine's Eve at a delicious Italian restaurant, then on the actual day we exchanged cards, watched 24 and I made us breakfast for dinner - complete with homemade crepes! (Thanks Meghan, for that great wedding present - and I laughed at you for buying, silly me! Look how much we've enjoyed it since them - yum!)
This weekend we are going to a super fun 80's birthday bash for a friend from work. So expect to see some great pictures in a couple days.
I'm double booked Saturday, cause after that I'm going to a girl's night at my friend Ambers. Lots of parties in one night, hope I can handle it! What I really want to do is take a nice long nap this weekend and read a good book. I just put away 'The Illuminator' - got too boring - and picked up Tom Sawyer. It's in a nice, leather-bound Mark Twain collection book my Mom gave me for Christmas.
Work is work, Leo is still crazy, and Scott is busy with school. We had a nice Valentines day this week - actually, we celebrated it twice. First we went out to eat on Valentine's Eve at a delicious Italian restaurant, then on the actual day we exchanged cards, watched 24 and I made us breakfast for dinner - complete with homemade crepes! (Thanks Meghan, for that great wedding present - and I laughed at you for buying, silly me! Look how much we've enjoyed it since them - yum!)
This weekend we are going to a super fun 80's birthday bash for a friend from work. So expect to see some great pictures in a couple days.
I'm double booked Saturday, cause after that I'm going to a girl's night at my friend Ambers. Lots of parties in one night, hope I can handle it! What I really want to do is take a nice long nap this weekend and read a good book. I just put away 'The Illuminator' - got too boring - and picked up Tom Sawyer. It's in a nice, leather-bound Mark Twain collection book my Mom gave me for Christmas.

Comments
We didn't do much here for Valentines Day, sounds like you guys had a really great evening, I actually decided to nap it was GREAT, I def support you to nap and read :D
Anyways great to hear from ya!