Wormsloe Plantation

The road leading to Wormsloe. Isn't it beautiful!

We did more exploring this weekend. This time we went to Wormsloe, which is an old plantation or something like that. I know I should be better about remembering the history, but there is so much to keep in my head already! Below is a picture of the former fort that was built during the American Revolution.

Wormsloe Fort - from the 1700s

Anyway, they have a nice trail that takes you along the marshes and by the old fort and an old family cemetary. We enjoyed the scenery and Leo enjoyed the sand. We didn't realize how much he had eaten until he threw up on Scott on the drive home. oops!

Here's the boys.



I like this tree. For all my west coast friends and family (which is pretty much all of you) this is what some of the south looks like.

Comments

STUDBRAND said…
Hey Mel!!


I just put one of these thingys up after, My wizife was doing it, and seh was showing me that my sis, and you.,,. were on this thing.

Just wanted to say hi!!
STUDBRAND said…
Hey like are you dead?
STUDBRAND said…
Hey Mel do you ever check this thing??

Most Read