Gettin' my glam on
Yes, that is Scott behind me with the rockin' hair. If you can't tell, we had a good time at our friends 80s party this weekend - and we looked GOOD. It wasn't too hard - Scott had an outfit already (ha!) and I made a trip to the local Goodwill for my dress. The woman at the cash register even complimented me, saying "What a beautiful dress." I felt slightly giulty, knowing I was going to cut it up to have the perfect top over my new stretchy pants.
We met our friends Colleen and Nate and followed them over to Terry's house - a.k.a. Duran Duran headquarters - where there were tater-tots and jello-shots galore.
I had a little too much fun with Karaoke - but can you blame me? There are so many great songs from that decade! Max, Colleen and I started out with a little Michael Jackson's "Billie-Jean" and then moved on to Madonna. (I look dorky in these pictures - so enjoy).

There would have been more, but I had another party to get to - girl's night at my friend Amber's house. Silly me, I forgot to take pictures - next time. I really enjoy visiting with those girls - nothing beats gabbing with good girlfriends.

Comments
you look great.
too bad we didn't live through more of it.