Happy Birthday Nicole!

Melissa, Nicole, Suzanne at Nicole's bridal shower in December. Suz and I (mainly Suz) made the hat out of gift bows and ribbons.

Yay! Today is my little sister's birthday and I hope she is having a great day. She is so busy planning for her wedding, which is next Friday!!! I am so excited for her and her fiance, Ryan. Scott and I are flying to Portland on Thursday and will be there for the ceremony on Friday. We will then drive up to Seattle for their reception at home Saturday.

The picture is of me, Nicole and Suzanne at Nicole's bridal shower in December. Cute hat - obviously there were a lot of nice presents.

Comments

kaolee said…
That's really awesome for your sister! And I can't wait to meet you. We really don't live that far from each other!
Jessica Marie said…
Congrats to your sister! I can still remember her being so little when we first met! She is so beautiful and she is lucky to have a sister like you! :) Take care!

Most Read