Celery, Pickles and $4,200 necklaces

One of my best friends just started her own blog (yay!). Here is the link: http://chacotalk.blogspot.com/

I'm so excited to read all about what she's been up to. The internet is great. Without all this new fangled technology, I'd have a hard time keeping touch with everyone. I know lots of people think myspace the devil, but it sure has been a handy social tool for me. I keep up with Scott's side of the family through his cousins' pages, I'm in touch with lots of high school friends - most of whom I rarely heard from before myspace - and I even get to spy on my little sister and brother. It's great!

Well, I was on the set of a fashion photo shoot yesterday and learned three things:
1.) I don't care if celery and pickles subtract calories, they're still gross.
2.) I hope my daughters get Scott's height, but I won't hold it against them if they get mine.
3.) What's the point of paying $4,200 for a necklace? It's much more fun to hunt down the knock-ff.

Yes, it was an interesting day. I enjoyed watching the photographer direct the models in posing, as that is similar to what I try to do when Scott and I team up for portraits.

Comments

The Patton's said…
Hey i didn't realize that jessie was jessica snow. that's cool you guys keep in touch. you should ask her if she remembers me

Most Read