We love Baby Lucas

 Lucas and I before leaving the hospital.

 Leaving the hospital. Poor guy - I forgot socks and a blanket! But aren't those feet cute?

 Nana holding him her first day here. I think he is probably four days old.

 Lucas - four days old - sleeping away. I love his hair.

 Nana holding Lucas. He was soo skinny for the first couple weeks. Now he is really packing it on and making me work hard to keep up with his appetite.

We love Lucas! Or, as Soren calls him -- OOcus.

These are all pictures from his first week, but Lucas is now one month! I can't believe it! Soren has adjusted so much better and faster than I thought. We still have our moments, but for the most part he is fine being a little busy guy.

Soren loves to push Lucas on his baby swing and sing "Push me on a swing." Its a song the Wiggles sing. He also likes to poke him for some reason. This does make me a little nervous. I had my back turned this evening and he started poking Lucas pretty hard on his head - a little too close to his soft spot for comfort. I over-reacted and Soren was heartbroken - he just wants to play with his new baby brother.

Comments

Wow one month went by so fast! Love how Soren calles Lucas OOcus. Lucas is such a cute baby! Love the pictures!
PRECIOUS!!!
Lisa Brown said…
I LOVE that picture of you and Lucas. You look gorgeous :).
Bree said…
That month flew by! He is so sweet!! We might get that carseat too! :)
The Clifts said…
What a cutie! Congratulations. I hope you are getting as much sleep and love as you can. :)
Paul and Susan said…
I am glad Soren is adjusting to baby Lucas. It was fun to see the pictures of him.

Most Read