Lucas is here.

Lucas Parks Wheeler
May 14, 2011
6 lbs 14 oz and 20 inches

To crazy things happened to me on Friday the 13th - I broke up a dog fight and went into labor. However, Lucas waited until shortly after midnight (1:20-something a.m.) to make his arrival.

That story is for another time though, because I need to finish dinner and my lab top is only at 8 percent power.

I just wanted to share that I had my baby. Today was our first day without any moms to help us out. We have survived so far... night time is always the hardest, right? Luckily, Scott helps a ton. I am having a lot of anxiety at night, so he steps in to let me sleep.

I'll share more pictures later. Lucas is pretty darn cute and Soren is a good big brother. More pics on my mom's blog here.

Comments

Bree said…
I've been waiting for a post and was glad when I saw your mom posted a couple days ago so I could see some pictures. :) Lucas looks like such a sweetheart and I'm so glad Soren is a good big brother. I'm home at the end of next week so I'll call soon to see when's a good time to slip by and say hi. :)
Paul and Susan said…
He is such a precious little guy! I hope he will let you get more and more sleep. Sure love you!
Jessica Marie said…
He is sooooooooooo cute! Congrats!
Christy said…
Congratulation! He's beautiful!
Lisa Brown said…
Congrats!! He is precious!
Katie said…
Congratulations Melissa! He's beautiful!

Most Read