quick update
Soren is taking the king of all naps right now. Its been pretty awesome. I've had a chance to snooze, blog-browse, bake a FHE treat for tonight, and enjoy opening a package a friend from Georgia sent.
I needed the break.
Yesterday I wasn't the nicest mom and found myself feeling guilty over how I was handling little tempertantrums and responding to all the toddler needs. I resolved to start today with a better attitude. So far its working... but instead today my dog is driving me crazy. Guess I'm just pregnant and slightly irritable. Anyone want to borrow Leo for a little bit? He got into a poopy diaper this morning and I found it on my living room carpet when we came back from the grocery story. Guess I shouldn't mention that if I want someone to take him, right? Oh, and he keeps whining at me to help him adjust his blanket on the couch. I think he's forgotten who the humans are in this house.
And the humans in this house have been busy. Scott took down his show in Jackson Hole this weekend. It was a really great experience and led to some great new connections. I've been slowly working on my dusty-project list, but nothing new is done yet. I have also been reading a lot of fun books lately. The most recent is "Goose Girl," which I really enjoyed.
This upcoming weekend is our nephew James' baptism in Utah. Soren and I are going to drive down a few days earlier to soak up some cousin time. He is already excited about seeing his cousin Emma again. Family is great.
I needed the break.
Yesterday I wasn't the nicest mom and found myself feeling guilty over how I was handling little tempertantrums and responding to all the toddler needs. I resolved to start today with a better attitude. So far its working... but instead today my dog is driving me crazy. Guess I'm just pregnant and slightly irritable. Anyone want to borrow Leo for a little bit? He got into a poopy diaper this morning and I found it on my living room carpet when we came back from the grocery story. Guess I shouldn't mention that if I want someone to take him, right? Oh, and he keeps whining at me to help him adjust his blanket on the couch. I think he's forgotten who the humans are in this house.
And the humans in this house have been busy. Scott took down his show in Jackson Hole this weekend. It was a really great experience and led to some great new connections. I've been slowly working on my dusty-project list, but nothing new is done yet. I have also been reading a lot of fun books lately. The most recent is "Goose Girl," which I really enjoyed.
This upcoming weekend is our nephew James' baptism in Utah. Soren and I are going to drive down a few days earlier to soak up some cousin time. He is already excited about seeing his cousin Emma again. Family is great.


Comments
Oh, and thanks for reminding me why we don't have pets ;).