Trip Notes 1

We love Nanna's house!


Too bad the weather is crummy during the day. At least there are lots of fun toys and people to visit. Soren's favorite things to do at Nanna's are:
  • Explore the garage
  • Take all the cds out of the cd case
  • Transfer balls from the big laundry basket to anyone in the room
  • Play with cars and trucks
  • Dump the water bottles and their lids out of their drawer
  • Try to get Molly, the family cat, to lick him like a dog
  • Watch all the little birdies eat from the bird feeder
  • And the best of all - Play with Grandpa and Nanna

Comments

The Clifts said…
He is such a beautiful boy! Have fun in Washington.
Good pictures of all three of you! Too bad we didn't have the llamas still so Soren could see what a REAL Llama looks like.
Allyson said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allyson said…
Oh my goodness - He's so grown up! Ben and I didn't even recognize baby Soren! :) Has it really been that long since we've seen you?
Allyson said…
Melissa, we will for sure be at the August reunion! Can't wait to see you! :)
Lisa Brown said…
He is so old! And so cute too! I am glad you are having fun with your family.
Jleebee said…
I can't believe how big he has gotten, he is sooo adorable! What a wonderful photo of Soren with your Mom! :)
Paul and Susan said…
We sure love having you guys here. We will have terrible withdrawals when you are gone!
Bree said…
I swear I commented!! Oops! Looks like you had a great time at home!! So I'm missing your posts...ok, more like I miss you! So you need to post! :) Hope things are going well and you're staying busy! Anything new going on? Can't wait to hang out in a couple months...there better be some nice weather still by the time we get home! :)

Most Read