home

Cleaver girls lounging on Grandma's couch after Christmas Eve feasting. My guess this picture is from 1998?

I'm leaving ot visit my hometown today!

Soren and I are all packed and ready for adventure (I've been busy praying for patience with a toddler on the road). We are catching a shuttle to SLC this morning and flying to Seattle later this evening.

I love going home for so many reasons. First, I get to spend time with my parents. Second, I get to absorb all the love and strength that exists from happy memories made there. Third, I get to visit so many close friends and family (like a few of my lovely girl cousins above).

Yay!

Comments

Anonymous said…
HAVE FUN!!
Heather said…
How funny! I leave for Poulsbo on Saturday with my crew. See you there!!
Yay Im jealous! I wish I could be there too. I hope you get some nice weather. I bet mom and dad are excited to have you and Soren. Can't wait to see pictures of your trip! Soren will have a nice big yard to run around in!
Meghan Stuart said…
Yay! Can't wait to see you (and Soren!). We'll talk soon and make some plans : )
Lisa Brown said…
Have a fantastic time!!
Sissy-
It seems like everytime I go to Rexburg you go home to poulsbo.. sorry I missed you again.
Bree said…
Have a great trip Meliss!!

Most Read