To be one.

You are looking at the face Soren makes when he likes you or something you are doing. Accompanied with this look is him sniffling (that's the best way I can describe it). And he loves it when you do it back to him.

We have since confiscated the drum sticks. I was impressed with his natural talent, until he started going after the dog and then the glass in my entertainment center.

He's a big reader and Victor Frankl's "Man's Search for Meaning" is light reading for him. He prefers "Llama Llama Red Pajama" and "My Favorite Things" over most books.

Cheese!! He knows how to enjoy the finer things in life.

And he loves to enjoy the simple things, too - running around in a diaper and guzzling milk. Today he had his first smoothie and I couldn't pry the sippy cup away from him before his nap.

Just a few insights to Soren and his life.

Comments

Natalie said…
Happy birthday Soren! That's such a cute "happy" face he makes.
Anonymous said…
He gets cuter and cuter! You make a good baby. :)
Lindsay said…
I can't believe those eyes on Soren! They are gorgeous!
Paul and Susan said…
I sure love these pictures of him. They show bits of his personality.
I miss this little guy sooo much!! I just love the last picture of him with his hair wet and his shirt off. I can just picture him right now running around all happy, talking up a storm just in his diaper. I hope he remembers me when I come back!
Jamie Anderson said…
I love the sniffeling thing he does it makes me laugh every time!
Lisa Brown said…
How is he already one??? Have I really not seen you in that long? He is adorable, by the way.

PS. I finally got to see THe YOung VIctoria, and you were right, it was fantastic!

Most Read