Happy 30th, Scott!

Scott and me in 2001, when we first started dating - taken before our one and only run together.
Happy Birthday Scott!
We've had a busy weekend of birthday celebrating - from a good old fashioned birthday party with college friends to Iron Man 2 to special birthday dinners and treats to today's hiking/exploration of Swan Valley - we have had a great time.Scott's pretty awesome and I love the opportunity to celebrate his birthday and remember that. Here's a few reasons why (in no particular order):
- He serenades me on a regular basis.
- He makes awesome scrambled eggs and mean grilled cheese sandwiches (literally..watch out).
- He is a million times more brave and adventuresome than I am.(i.e. Kiteboarding, killing wasps, etc..)
- He loves ice cream even more than I do.
- He knows how to fix our computer and nintendos (and if he doesn't know how, he knows who can).
- He is an artist and enjoys all the beauty surrounding us, making me stop to notice it more.
- He is kind, thoughtful and generous.
- He is a great dad and is always willing to play with Soren and help his poor wife out.
- He knows how to have a good time and makes sure I do, too.
- He can always make me laugh - sometimes in places where I shouldn't be laughing (like during Sacrament meeting at church).
- He is a loving husband.
To sum it up - Scott, you are wonderful and I hope you had a great birthday. I love spending every day with you.


Comments