The Second Siege

The Second Siege (The Tapestry, #2) The Second Siege by Henry H. Neff


My rating: 3 of 5 stars
This is the second in the series and I'm excited for the next book. There will be four books total.

I really enjoyed that its not that predictable and that the characters are pretty fleshed out. I also love how he's created a modern fantasy mixed with mythology.

And to be honest... this book really brought out the imaginative girl in me that so often is ignored for the get-her-done mom I've become. Basically, I'd love to go to Rowan Academy and pick my charge and have the Manse design a bedroom specifically for me.

View all my reviews >>

(PS - What do I keep doing to myself? I keep starting series that aren't finished yet. It is so hard to get to the end of a book and have to WAIT for the next one.)

Comments

Paul and Susan said…
Keep those good book reviews coming. I always need ideas. I am reading the Ink Heart series you recommended right now.
Rebecca said…
Hey Melissa! Thanks for the info. That's what I need! And yes, Deanna was in our last student ward at BYU. Small world! BTW, will you ask her if she can send me an invite to her blog? Last time I checked it was private but she told me to check it out :) Thanks!

Most Read