Conquering fears




Scott downloaded videos he had recorded on his phone last night. I had forgotten all about this one - when we are helping Soren get over his fear of rubbery objects. My sister has a rubbery ball that looks like some sort of sea anemone. Soren was terrified of it. The first time he saw it he cried. He wouldn't go near it and freaked out if it touched him. Then, he started becoming curious. In this video he is at the point where it is fun, but still freaks him out. His laugh/screams crack me up. The second object in the video is a meat basting brush.

These videos are about 3 or 4 months old. As of today, he is over his fear, but doesn't like to be sneaked up on with either of the above objects. And don't you dare bring them around when he is tired, or its back to square one.

Update: I don't know why the sound is messed up. It doesn't play in synch when I watch it. it also sounds like the chipmunks. Hopefully, it works for you. If not, at least you get to see Soren acting cute.

Comments

Michelle Claire said…
Yeah, I couldn't hear it! And then when I did, it was only for a second and it sounded like a high pitched squeal... almost like the video was playing at normal speed, but the audio was in fast forward or something... weird. Soren was stinkin' adorable though!!!
Ditto to Michelle...

Cute Soren though!!!! : )
Paul and Susan said…
It was cute to watch him even if the audio wasn't working right. He has changed in his looks the last 3 or 4 moths.
I went to Wal greens today and guess what I saw? The same ball but even BIGGER! I should get it for Soren. haha

Most Read