Poulsbo trip in photos
One of my favorite things about going home is visiting with old friends. Meghan is awesome and always comes to visit me... and brings me fresh baked bread. I guess I should return the favor soon (with visiting, not the bread). We always have fun re-living our high school boredom days by visiting local car washes, driving to random places, bumming around downtown, making grilled cheese sandwhiches, swinging at the park, etc..Not pictured:
- Floor hockey every Wednesday with Cleaver girls and other friends from church. I survived without a single bruise!
- Soren's new best friends - cousins Cole and Hallie, my cousin Preston's kids. They would visit everyday and Soren would cry everytime they left.
- Fun trips to Goodwill. Second-hand stores are more fun away from Idaho and Utah - so much more to pick from! I bought two never-been-worn-still-with-price-tag dresses, a favorite game, some cute picture frames, etc...
- Lots of fun visiting with both my parents.
- Lots of spoiling from my mom, who made me my favorite meals and changed so many diapers that my first couple days back home, I forgot to change Soren until he leaked out.
- Visiting Telly on my drive back to Rexburg, where we had a short, but sweet visit.
- A happy reunion with Scott, who welcomed us back with lots of love and one

Comments