Truth or Dare...
Remember that game Truth or Dare? Yup - the one where us whimpy girls always chose truths and never dares. (There was good reason for that, remember Ally?)Anyway, taking a break from the usual cute, adorable Soren pictures - here are a few "truths" that I haven't told anyone since the fifth grade.
Last but definitely not least...my greatest preteen- and even a little bit older teen - crush was on Spot Conlan in Newsies. Disney made a fail proof movie by starring good lookin' boys singing and dancing in a period movie. I think I could still sing most of the lyrics. Anyone else there with me? I know for sure Jana is - we tried a little at Christmas this year.
There you have it - my pre-teen heart throbs. I think Scott beats all of them hands-down.
xxx ooo xxx My Pre-teen crushes xxx ooo xxx

Devon Sawa when he was in Casper. I think he was in the film for a whole 2 minutes, but what fifth grade girl didn't have a crush on him. And what boy didn't have a crush on Christina Ricci at the time, either? I thought for sure that some day I'd happen to be visiting L.A. and run into Devon. He would realize I was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen and we would live happily ever after. That was the dream, until I moved on...

From Devon to the main kid from Sandlot, who I recently learned was played by Mike Vitar. He was also in the Mighty Ducks movies, but for some reason I never put the two together until now. I had a tv crush on both of them - which turns out to be only him.
And who can forget cute JTT? I loved that my parents liked to watch Home Improvement. It didn't bother me one bit that I couldn't watch my shows - Jonathan Taylor Thomas was on! Who cared about the other two brothers? I've watched a few reruns this winter and think its kind of funny how crazy girls were over him. (I being one of them, yes).

From Devon to the main kid from Sandlot, who I recently learned was played by Mike Vitar. He was also in the Mighty Ducks movies, but for some reason I never put the two together until now. I had a tv crush on both of them - which turns out to be only him.
And who can forget cute JTT? I loved that my parents liked to watch Home Improvement. It didn't bother me one bit that I couldn't watch my shows - Jonathan Taylor Thomas was on! Who cared about the other two brothers? I've watched a few reruns this winter and think its kind of funny how crazy girls were over him. (I being one of them, yes).
Last but definitely not least...my greatest preteen- and even a little bit older teen - crush was on Spot Conlan in Newsies. Disney made a fail proof movie by starring good lookin' boys singing and dancing in a period movie. I think I could still sing most of the lyrics. Anyone else there with me? I know for sure Jana is - we tried a little at Christmas this year.There you have it - my pre-teen heart throbs. I think Scott beats all of them hands-down.

Comments
And Spot from Newsies!!! HELLO! He was my favorite!!! I think it was you, me & Elizabeth that would sing those songs constantly. I even remember doing it at church sometime during Mutual. I think I even saw Spot's look alike at the Hospital here... I remember I was like 18, and I was there to pick up my Mom, and he was getting off the elevator as I got on... he had a Newsboy cap and everything. I about had a heart attack at the time. So funny... good times. Fun post Mel!!! Good idea!