cleaning the old photo folder

Rockin' out at Terri's famous 80's birthday bash. Colleen, I miss you!

I have a lot of pictures. And for some reason, I keep most of them - even the blurry or ugly ones. Our computer is filling up fast, so I went through a few old folders. Below are random finds from 2007 and 2008 in Savannah.

Leo love in Forsyth Park, next to our old apartment.


Photosafari fun with dear friends Amber and Catherine.


Jasmine - I loved the jasmine! The perfume of Savannah - that and Magnolias.


Guess who? Leo is trying to figure that out, too.

Is that a flattering photo, or what? My 25th birthday at Colleen's house. Lame DQ employee spelled my name wrong, so Scott and Colleen fixed it.


Comments

Salina said…
I love all the old photos! But I have to ask...(cause you knew I would!!!)...what's the point of a tripod, if you aren't going to set it on the GROUND???
LOVE it! Just giving you a hard time!!! Makes me smile!
Anonymous said…
Thank you for 'losing' that other picture. Or at least not including it on this photo trip down memory lane!
I absolutely love my expression in that photo. Is that vain?
Aw look how cute leo is as a puppy! He is so little!
Paul and Susan said…
It is fun to look back on old photos and all the memories that go with them.

Most Read