he saves me typing

Soren likes to play with his own tennis ball when we throw them for Leo. It is probably his favorite toy right now - next to apples. These photos were taken by Scott after playing in the yard with Leo last week. I would say it was before his bedtime (hence the pj's), but honestly, I just didn't change him that day.

Soren is so cute, this post doesn't need any more words to go along with it. Enjoy!









Comments

SOOOOO cute!!!
He looks so cute in that hat and polar bear pj.
Bree said…
Those eyes are killer!! They're like kaleidoscopes...HAHAHA!! Remember that Mel?? Anyway--he is SO dang cute, love him in his jammies and hat!
Paul and Susan said…
You made my day. I love looking at Soren pictures. I can never get enough of them. My favorite was the 2nd to last picture. My next favorite was the last picture. I miss my Soren baby. I wish we lived nearby so I could babysit and enjoy him and you could get some breaks. Oh well, we'll have to Skype some time this week so I can get my baby fill.
lindsey said…
He is SO cute!!!
Jessica Marie said…
Lovely photos and I can't believe how big he's getting! He's such a cutie! :)
Lisa Brown said…
So very cute!! Love his adorable hat and great big eyes :).
Salina said…
You're SO right....no words necessary! What a stinkin' cutie!
Michelle Claire said…
Mel!!!! I was thinking about you the other day and was just wondering how you were doing... Soren is SO ADORABLE! I can't believe how big he is getting. I guess it's been awhile since I've seen you. I love how big and blue his eyes look in the pictures, and his serious face... :)
Natalie said…
Such big, beautiful eyes!
Tara said…
He is a doll! I just barely bought that sleeper for Cortland for Christmas. Darling!
Meghan Stuart said…
Yay, thanks for posting the pictures! He is sooo cute! Any WA trips planned in the near future? I haven't seen him (and therefore, you) since you left in January...
britni jean said…
melissa, soren is so adorable!

Most Read