Two weeks old

Happy Two Week Birthday, Soren!

Here are a few more pictures of Soren. We went to the doctor today and he is gaining weight like a champ. It is a relief, because he lost 10 percent of his body weight right after we were first released from the hospital. (that is the next part of the story that I haven't told yet.) But he is a healthy 8 lbs 3 oz now.

We've been taking pictures of him each day for Scott, since Scott can't be here to see him. I think he looks older already!

Comments

Hey Melissa! I'm counting down the days till we get to see you guys!!! Soren is adorable! Sleep long tonite little buddy... mommy needs rest!!

Love!!!
Natalie said…
Happy Birthday Soren! You are such a good mommy!
Ann said…
He is such a cutie! So glad he's here and you are both well.
Salina said…
Oh, he is so adorable! I'm so glad things are a bit better, even though it NEVER gets "easy"! But I promise it will be worth it! Just love him, and try and get some rest!

Big {{{{{HUGS}}}}}}
Michelle Claire said…
He is getting so cute... cuter and cuter every day! You look great too! Oh, and I read Poison Study! (Thanks for letting me read that book!)I loved it... how is Magic Study so far???
Jessica Marie said…
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! He's sooooooooooooooooooo cute! I bet he gets that all day!
Lisa Brown said…
Oh, that must be killing Scott to be away from you and the baby! It always kills Kevin to be away from the kids too. When I was born, my dad had to leave that same day to go to Nevada (from AZ) for a job, just like Scott.

Your birth sounds like it went pretty well. I love epidurals, but I have been lucky to always had good ones :). I can't wait to hear the rest of the story! I miss you!

PS. You need to read our this months book club book - A Curse Dark as Gold - so good!!
Amber Winward said…
Congrats Melissa!!! I know I"m a little late- but he is absolutely adorable! so sweet!
You'll have to let me know once you plan on moving and which way you're going- maybe we could meet up somewhere?
congrats again!

Most Read