fyi



* had baby Jan. 2, 3:02 am
* Soren Richard Wheeler, 7 lb 3 oz., 21 inches
* had his first ER trip for a fever on Jan. 4, less than 24 hours after released from the hospital for his birth.
* 48 more hours in hospital for possible UTI - ended up just dehydration.
* Lots of troubles breastfeeding; lots of hours pumping.
* Scott and Leo left Jan. 5
* Lot's of help from Mom

More details later...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am sorry you are having trouble breastfeeding. I hope things get better.
Moms are good helps huh?
Lisa Brown said…
I hope everything has settled down now - there is nothing worse than your new baby being sick - did i ever tell youw hat happened with Lily when we got home from the hospital - so not fun. And I hope that things get better with the breastfeeding for you - I know how frustrating that is. Just remember, the first 6 weeks are the hardest for you and the baby, and by 3 months, the whole mom thing will feel natural, at least that's how it was for me. Thank goodness for moms!
Deanna said…
Those were Azure's stats of weight and length :)Those first weeks are really hard, they were for me. Things do get better though, they really do! Seeing a Lactation Specialist helps tons. You'll be in our prayers.
Diana said…
I have been thinking about you and wondering when the baby came and how you all were doing. So, Congratulations! Bummer that you already had to go to the ER, I guess that's what is expected with little boys, always causin trouble! You look great! Congrats again!!!!! Good luck with everything, I am not looking forward to breastfeeding, hopefully it will all work out!!!
Natalie said…
Congratulations again, good luck in these first few weeks!
Lindsay said…
CONGRATS!!!!!!!
Rebecca said…
Congratulations on your baby, I hope things are getting easier by the day. BTW, how do you know Deanna and Charles? I just saw her comment on here; they were in our BYU ward! Hi Jensens!
Tara said…
Enjoy your little guy! He is adorable and I love his name. It did get better for us around 6 weeks.

On a side note, I know Deanna and Charles, too. We were all in the same singles ward at BYU. Small world and fun people!
Tara said…
Enjoy your little guy! He is adorable and I love his name. It did get better for us around 6 weeks.

On a side note, I know Deanna and Charles, too. We were all in the same singles ward at BYU. Small world and fun people!
The Clifts said…
I've been so excited to see pictures! What a cute little guy! I'm so excited for you. I know you will be a great mom.
Jamie Anderson said…
Congratulations! Will and I are so happy for you guys!

Most Read