Day 10

I still feel like it is Jan. 2, but some how I've survived for 10 days.

Comments

Melissa... he is soooooo cute and alert!!! Keep up the good work!!

Love!!!
Anonymous said…
I agree, he looks very alert. I forgot how cute and tiny they are. I want another!!
I love the "Day 10". What a cute way to remember, b/c you do forget so fast.
Restless Mama said…
You go girlfriend! What a precious little bambino. I too agree he's one alert fella.
Salina said…
He is SO adorable! Glad everyone is doing better! I love that he is so alert! It gets easier...but it does go so quickly! Carissa turns 4 in 2 days, and I still don't know where the time went!
Lisa Brown said…
He is so tiny and cute! My baby is three now and is huge - what happened?
Katie said…
he is so cute! Congratulations!
Katie said…
Congratulations Melissa-- I'm so happy for you! He is precious, but you don't need me to tell you that!
Cassandra said…
Congratulations Melissa!! He's beautiful!
Bree said…
OH MY GOSH!!! He is SOOO cute!! I love him and CANNOT wait to cuddle him! ;) Sounds like things are going better! Love ya!
Jessica Marie said…
He sooooooooooooo cute! He is a handsome boy!
OH MY GOODNESS. He is so cute. Really cute. Really. Actually, I thought he was photoshopped. I know - that's insane. Good job and Good luck.

Most Read