Tomorrow
Tomorrow is the big day - I leave for Italy at 12:30 pm! I still can hardly believe it and have spent the last couple days deliberating what clothes to pack, which books to read, what music to listen to, etc.. So many choices! Today is my day to really buckle down and make sure I've got everything situated.
Scott is in Florence right now. Its great to have him check out places before I come - he is my own personal travel researcher. According to Scott:
1. Vendors in Florence have a better selection than those in Rome
2. The black guys from Senegal have the best knock-off purses
And there's more... but I've got to go wrap up some things. I'm looking forward to posting lots of pictures later on :)
Scott is in Florence right now. Its great to have him check out places before I come - he is my own personal travel researcher. According to Scott:
1. Vendors in Florence have a better selection than those in Rome
2. The black guys from Senegal have the best knock-off purses
And there's more... but I've got to go wrap up some things. I'm looking forward to posting lots of pictures later on :)

Comments