I'll be home for Christmas...
So, here we are enjoying Christmas time in Savannah before we leave for Seattle. Well - this first picture is of us with much needed, new hair cuts. But the rest are of Christmas decorations here. I have one more picture somewhere of the fountain in Forsyth Park, which I'll post later.
Scott and I are still looking into getting a dog. We've been talking with a Whippet breeder out near Tybee Island, who has arranged for us to come meet her dogs tomorrow on my lunch break. I hope it goes well - I really want a dog!

It's fun to have a fireplace to decorate for Christmas, even if all my decorations are from my college budget days. Oh wait, we still have that college budget.
If you look closely, you'll see that this statue is decorated with presents, garland and lights. All the squares downtown have been decorated for the holidays. It is so cheery to walk around. There are even presents hanging from several trees. All the big, fancy houses hang giant wreaths and bows. They are too elite for colorful lights, wrapping their stair handrails and porch columns with garland. It's very beautiful.
I'm excited to visit my family for Christmas. We leave for Seattle on Thursday. While I'm home, I'll be visiting friends, snowmobiling, helping my parents with projects, throwing my sister a bridal shower, etc... There is so much to do and never enough time!
Scott and I are still looking into getting a dog. We've been talking with a Whippet breeder out near Tybee Island, who has arranged for us to come meet her dogs tomorrow on my lunch break. I hope it goes well - I really want a dog!
It's fun to have a fireplace to decorate for Christmas, even if all my decorations are from my college budget days. Oh wait, we still have that college budget.
If you look closely, you'll see that this statue is decorated with presents, garland and lights. All the squares downtown have been decorated for the holidays. It is so cheery to walk around. There are even presents hanging from several trees. All the big, fancy houses hang giant wreaths and bows. They are too elite for colorful lights, wrapping their stair handrails and porch columns with garland. It's very beautiful.I'm excited to visit my family for Christmas. We leave for Seattle on Thursday. While I'm home, I'll be visiting friends, snowmobiling, helping my parents with projects, throwing my sister a bridal shower, etc... There is so much to do and never enough time!

Comments