Moms know everything
Geez, sorry I haven't posted anything good in a while. I have been pretty swamped with finishing a few Christmas presents. I've become my own publisher using www.blurb.com
It is a prity nifty program - and hopefully I'll get what I'm working on back in time for Christmas. I'm a little over half way done laying out the books now. I'm planning on plowing through it tonight and sending everything to be published on Wednesday.
My mom warned me not to overwork myself, or I'd get sick. Of couse I thought I was too healthy for such a warning - but here I am drinking warm peppermint tea and sucking on throat lozenges to soothe a soar throat that appeared out of no where. I guess moms still know everything.
It is a prity nifty program - and hopefully I'll get what I'm working on back in time for Christmas. I'm a little over half way done laying out the books now. I'm planning on plowing through it tonight and sending everything to be published on Wednesday.
My mom warned me not to overwork myself, or I'd get sick. Of couse I thought I was too healthy for such a warning - but here I am drinking warm peppermint tea and sucking on throat lozenges to soothe a soar throat that appeared out of no where. I guess moms still know everything.

Comments