Mother Goose and More
I'm a sucker for a good story.I've been looking forward to the Clayton Community Book sale all week. This morning, I woke up early and got ready to be there as soon as the doors opened at 10. Since I knew it would be hard to limit myself, I took some preventitive action. I walked (about 1 mile) and took a small bag with limited cash - all to avoid buying a million books.
Unfortunately, my plan backfired. The library gave me another bag and I used my backup-emergency cash for the extra books. I bought 17 books and felt all seventeen of them walking home. But it was so fun! I love books. Sometimes I think I should be like the old lady in Ink Heart (which is one of my favorite books, recommended to me by dear friend Anne) whose whole house is devoted to her book collection. Yup, that could be me in like 40 years.
I just couldn't help myself with so many good stories in one room. I found gold nugget in the kids section when I uncovered the Mother Goose book I loved as a kid. The last time I saw this book, it was torn and colored all over. This copy, which is just as old, is in mint condition. I was excited about finding a piece of my past.

Comments
Love,
Mom