The jitters
Tomorrow is my first day at my new job.
I've avoided thinking about it all week, but its the night before and I have to set my alarm clock for a very real day - I am so nervous! What if I'm not as bright as I thought? I'd love to get everything right the first time, but I know that's not possible. Hopefully, they will be patient with me. There is always so much to learn at a new job.
One of my comforts has been listening to General Conference today and reading my scriptures. Having a longterm view on life helps me endure days like this. I know as awful as things may seem, it will be over soon; life usually doesn't seem as scary the next day. I just need to remember that God has blessed me with so much.
I've avoided thinking about it all week, but its the night before and I have to set my alarm clock for a very real day - I am so nervous! What if I'm not as bright as I thought? I'd love to get everything right the first time, but I know that's not possible. Hopefully, they will be patient with me. There is always so much to learn at a new job.
One of my comforts has been listening to General Conference today and reading my scriptures. Having a longterm view on life helps me endure days like this. I know as awful as things may seem, it will be over soon; life usually doesn't seem as scary the next day. I just need to remember that God has blessed me with so much.

Comments