Hi Lissa R?



Yesterday I said my goodbyes to Ava and Hunter.

No more changing poopy diapers and dodging launched toys. No more temper tantrums and time outs. On the other hand, there will be no more reports that "Lissa fun, mommy" or Shrek. No more cuddling on the couch and reading stories. No more running into my arms and giving kisses. No more of that until I have my own kids, anyway.

I sure will miss those two! At least Clayton is a small town and I will probably run into them. I already have plans to get my teeth cleaned by Kristy, Ava's mom, just to keep in touch.

Terry is taking me to get a pedicure today - my first one ever! I'm getting pampered before I start my job on Monday. We are doing some shopping to prepare her for her Hawaii trip as well.

I'm looking forward to Monday - life will be different from here on out.

Comments

Most Read