Joooly
July is my favorite month of the year. Not only do I get to celebrate my birthday, but its always sunny and hot. We get to swim a lot, eat lots of icecream and hot dogs, and blow things up.
This guy will be a little more aware of all the goings on this year (as opposed to sleeping through everything like he did last summer).
In the picture above, Lucas is wearing one of my embroidery hoops. I gave it to him to distract him from grabbing the one I was working on. He slipped it right over his head and played that way for a long time. Soren says he looked like Nephi. Then he wanted to wear an embroidery hoop, but discovered he is too big. We also thought he might look a little like Rambo.
Scott took this picture today of me bribing Lucas with crackers so I could read a little more of my book. It worked for an impressive 3 minutes. Then Lucas figured out a way to get my attention better - go try and wake up his sleeping brother. So not cool!



Comments