Happy Independence Day!

Soren has successfully learned how to cheer for candy and then chase it down. There is a big bag of it to prove it.

I love small town parades - especially when the local floats feature:
- Dancing zombies to Michael Jackson's "Thriller"
- Darth Vader and his friends
- All of Soren's babysitters in some sort of dance or band group
- Ten tractors driving down the street as their own "float"
AND
- Free icecream!!!






Now we are home resting and will hopefully be eating more icecream (the homemade kind) tonight and going to the Rodeo.

Comments

Bree said…
Cute pics Mel!! I'm SO happy I could come see you today, it was fun to catch up!! Let's not wait so long til next time! ;) Come see me in the ghetto!!! hahahaha
Lisa Brown said…
How fun! Most of our festivities were canceled due to the fires, so we had a very low key 4th.

Most Read