Lost and Found: More July memories

 July seems so long ago with the icy wind outside - although we still don't have snow. These are more pictures from discovering my long-lost camera wasn't so lost after all.
Lucas was three-months-old and Soren was 2.5.
 Soren taking a break from bed jumping while I fed Lucas. Before having Lucas, I was afraid of all the trouble Soren would get into while I was feeding a new baby. Luckily, it wasn't as bad as I thought. As long as I rotated from room to room with each feeding and pulled out a few special toys or treats, he did fine. When we would go in my room, he usually kept busy by jumping in my bed or climbing in the storage space under Lucas' pack and play.

 Soren kissing Lucas, who was getting pretty heavy sleep eyes. Then Soren was back to jumping on the bed.
 Brothers cuddling on the bed. Since then, Soren will ask me to lay Lucas by him so they can play. Its pretty cute. Sadly, it is usually after Lucas already asleep so it doesn't work out.

 Lucas discovering he can blow raspberries and drool up a storm.

 Soren discovering how fun it is to blow raspberries back and Lucas and to make him smile. Behind Soren is his Wiggles guitar - a favorite toy at our house. Best D.I. purchase ever.

 We like to paint with frosting sticks. We tried adding sprinkles once, but that was way too much work to clean up.
 Soren took a break from his usually gray gap hat to wear an old Luigi hat. It was a little big.

Alright, that is a few more from my camera. I'm almost caught up to the present - which means I will be able to post pictures from our Park City vacation.

Comments

Paul and Susan said…
I'm glad you found your camera so we can enjoy these pictures of the boys!

Most Read