The trouble with hats

 
You've seen the hat. Soren hardly ever takes it off his head. He refuses to go outside without it, because of how bright it is. But sometimes he takes it off in the house and can't remember where he put it.

This is usually the scenario: We are already 10 minutes late for preschool/dr. appointment/church. As we run out the door he stops on the porch and refuses to go further, covering his face with his hands. So then we go back inside and spend another 10 minutes looking for the hat.


Then we had a brilliant idea - why not have a backup hat? We went back to the mall and let him pick out what color he wanted. Its the exact same hat as the first, only bright red.

I figure we should be on time to every thing from now on, right? :)

Comments

I just LOVE Soren and his hat! I think it is his trademark. Too cute!
Paul and Susan said…
It is amazing how much he loves hats! You might want to keep a spare one in your diaper bag!

Most Read