5 months
Lucas is 5 months old today! He has celebrated it by sleeping a lot, being a little constipated, and slightly cranky. But he is still very cute and sweet.
Lucas loves to watch his brother play - preferably from a sitting or standing position.
He can now hold his head up and will occasionally roll - usually when I have my back turned. I have yet to see him do it. Most times, Soren will distract me and when I look back Lucas is in a completely different position.
Lucas still loves to be swaddled as tight as he can. Scott is a pro-swaddler and is in charge of wrapping before bed time. If I do it, Lucas has his hands and feet free in minutes. If scott does it, Lucas is a little mummy all night.
Here is Soren and his friend Ellie. Amazing how much harder it is to photograph toddlers than babies - especially little boys. Soren was having so much fun knocking crab apples off the trees that there was no way he would stand still or look at the camera for more than a second.
See what I mean! But he was very sweet and would share his crab apples with us while we were photographing all the other kids. He would carry them over on his little red shovel and say "I got apples for everyone!"
Lucas loves to watch his brother play - preferably from a sitting or standing position.
He can now hold his head up and will occasionally roll - usually when I have my back turned. I have yet to see him do it. Most times, Soren will distract me and when I look back Lucas is in a completely different position.
Lucas still loves to be swaddled as tight as he can. Scott is a pro-swaddler and is in charge of wrapping before bed time. If I do it, Lucas has his hands and feet free in minutes. If scott does it, Lucas is a little mummy all night.
Here is Soren and his friend Ellie. Amazing how much harder it is to photograph toddlers than babies - especially little boys. Soren was having so much fun knocking crab apples off the trees that there was no way he would stand still or look at the camera for more than a second.
See what I mean! But he was very sweet and would share his crab apples with us while we were photographing all the other kids. He would carry them over on his little red shovel and say "I got apples for everyone!"






Comments
Katie