Another binky boy

 
In the beginning, Lucas had nothing to do with binky's. However, about a month ago he changed his mind. If he isn't sucking on a binky, he sucks on his pointer finger. Or he uses his pointer finger and thumb to play with his tongue.

Either way, he is a drool machine 24/7.

 His hair is growing longer and surprisingly darker than Soren's was at this age - even though they look almost exactly alike in every other way. 

Comments

Jessica Marie said…
He does look a lot like Soren! He's such a cutie and I think slobber babies are adorable, especially when they have drool coming out of their mouth and onto their chin, or even snot bubbles coming out of their nose, or bubbles out of their mouth! So cute!
Great pictures of you two! : )
Meghan Stuart said…
Cute! I want more Lucas photos. Who knows when I'll actually get to meet him, so I'd like to at least get to know him virtually : )And wow, he and Soren sure do look alike!
Paul and Susan said…
Nana always loves seeing pictures of you guys. Thanks for posting some of Lucas so I can keep up on how fast he is growing up!

Most Read