Celebrating my 8th wedding anniversary
I sure love Scott. We are celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary tomorrow. We started dating in October 2001, so we've known eachother for a decade. Now we have two little boys and a dog. Isn't that crazy?
The first time I saw him, we were both at a retreat in the Tetons during my first semester at BYU-Idaho. We didn't talk then, but ran into each other on campus a week later. He walked me home and I couldn't wait for him to call later.
There is something about his smile and the light in his eyes that still melts my heart. Some of my favorite memories are our "firsts - our first date (spaghetti dinner at my apartment with friends, followed by a cheesy game of sock tag in the Clark building), our first dance (Guitars Unplugged 2001), our first kiss (under the moonlight in a field), and the first time I thought I could marry him.
He sure makes me smile. I was looking through old photos and found these from when we lived in Savannah:
Eww! I still crack up every time I read this. For the record, I didn't find the cockroach either. And Scott must really love me because he still kills all sorts of bugs for me.
The first time I saw him, we were both at a retreat in the Tetons during my first semester at BYU-Idaho. We didn't talk then, but ran into each other on campus a week later. He walked me home and I couldn't wait for him to call later.
There is something about his smile and the light in his eyes that still melts my heart. Some of my favorite memories are our "firsts - our first date (spaghetti dinner at my apartment with friends, followed by a cheesy game of sock tag in the Clark building), our first dance (Guitars Unplugged 2001), our first kiss (under the moonlight in a field), and the first time I thought I could marry him.
He sure makes me smile. I was looking through old photos and found these from when we lived in Savannah:
Eww! I still crack up every time I read this. For the record, I didn't find the cockroach either. And Scott must really love me because he still kills all sorts of bugs for me.


Comments
Congratulations on 8 years! : )