Baby Shower fun

My friend Jamie threw me a baby shower in April. It was so nice to just sit and visit with a bunch of my girlfriends.  I really appreciate her putting it together, especially because she is pregnant, too, and had a cold at the time. 

  

 The food was my other favorite part - of course! There were some D-E-L-C-I-O-U-S chicken salad sandwiches that I could not stop eating.


Kiri and I eating and visiting. Kiri is pregnant, too!

   
Amberlynn, Lindsey, and Tia
Scott also had his own babyshower! He arrived at his 8 a.m. class last week and his students surprised him with a little party. They gave him TONS of diapers and wipes - I was really touched by there thoughtfulness.

Comments

You look so pretty! That is really nice of Scotts students to do that! Diapers and wipes are always really NEEDED! Wish I could have been at your shower ;(
Bree said…
Glad your shower went so well--sorry again I missed it. And that is awesome Scott's students did that! I am so excited you're getting SOOOO close!! Yay!! I'll be back home in a little over a month so I can't wait to see you and meet baby boy! Good luck and love ya!!
Katie said…
That is precious about Scott's students!
kiri said…
i'm honored to have made it to the blog!:)
Paul and Susan said…
That is thoughtful of people to give you both Baby Showers. It is nice to know that people care.

Most Read