Boy or Girl

Scott and I realized that we should know if our baby is a boy or girl in exactly one week. Holy cow!

Any guesses on which it will be? I won't bias you by saying what I think (at least right now). Leave your guess in the poll on the side column of my blog.


PS - other random news:
- Soren swallowed a dime today! Guess I'll be having fun digging through diapers this week.
- I started reading my first Mercedes Lackey book. Any fans? Which book is your favorite?
- I watched Eclipse last night and thought it was kind of lame. Hope we can all still be friends.
- I just finished my Halloween wreath from 2 months ago and would hang it on my door if I could. I am now working on my Christmas Wreath from LAST year. Hoping to finish it before the season ends. 

Comments

Michelle Claire said…
Mel, I love ya & miss ya! I'm so glad to hear that you are making progress on your projects... even if a tad late! Or.... EARLY! Now you are just going to be SUPER prepared for next year. I voted girl, just because I want you to have a girl. :) So, there you go.
Michelle said…
I think you and I are even better friends now that you said Ecclipse was lame. :) I'm gonna vote right now. Still debating what I think. Maybe I'll consult the chinese baby chart thing. :)
Deanna said…
I thought Twilight was lame. I was seriously gagging during some parts and kept making long bathroom breaks just so I wouldn't have to watch it all :)Can't wait for next week. It's such an exciting day!
Anonymous said…
I really liked Eclipse, so I hope that means you will still be friends with me. The books will always be better.

And, I think it's a girl, so that's how I voted.
I'm going to go with...boy. Congratulations!
Katie said…
GIRL!

Most Read