Buddies

![]() |
![]() |
| Soren and Nina playing - and actually sharing- during their last play date. We miss you Nina! |
Back when Soren was learning to roll over, we visited our friend's the Niemans. They had invited two other couples over, both of whom had babies Soren's age. Von was born one week before Soren and Nina was born exactly one month before. We layed the babies next to eachother and laughed at how cute they were - each one trying to roll over and check out who they were next to. Since then, Von and Nina have been the best little buddies a boy could ask for.
Until last week, Nina lived down the street, so they played together a lot. In fact,they were a little too familiar with eachother and had no problem beating each other up. But Soren still loves his buddy Nina. He learned to say her name last month and shouts it every time we drive by her house "Neeeeena!! Neeeeena!!" at the top of his lungs.
The sad things is, Nina and her family just moved back to Washington :( We miss them a lot and it is so sad to hear Soren still shout out for her everytime we drive or walk past her house. I keep telling him that she moved closer to Nana and Grandpa for when we go visit next.
I know he is too young to care, but I do! It also reminds me of when I was a kid and a best friend would move away. There is always a new friend to make, but you still miss the one who left.




Comments
All these kids growing up and stuff... crazy!
I'm glad I found you on facebook. I'm kind of bad at keeping in touch when we move so much. :(
But you guys are awesome-- we miss you!