County Fair

Little Boys + County Fairs = Loads of fun

Soren and I spent all weekend at the county fair. We moo-ed at cows, clucked at chickens, pet goats and ate homemade fudge until we were sick. There was a rodeo, which was almost as entertaining to Soren as a basketball game... but not quite. Then we got free balloons (which he hates to wear on his wrist, so we lost a few). We spent forever in the 4H arena, where Soren ran excitedly from one animal exhibit to the next. Hands down, the cows and goats were his favorite. The cows were a little big for me, so I steared him to the goats. They would come up and nibble on you, which made him laugh. Scott teased that they were only $50 - we could bring one home with us.

Comments

Lisa Brown said…
I love County Fairs. The Twin Falls County fair was always great, and so I sure yours was just as fun :).
Jessica Marie said…
Love the little boots! So adorable! Love fairs too! :) It's always fun to see all the cute baby animals! :)
Rebecca said…
He is so cute! It was so fun to see you guys at the reunion. The fair sounds like fun -- there's nothing cuter than seeing baby people with baby animals
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul and Susan said…
Sounds like you had a good time together. I love the cowboy boots on Soren. Nice pictures.

Most Read