River Street
I decided to take advantage of our amazing weather today and go play downtown. I grabbed my camera and went to Riverstreet around 3, just in time for some great afternoon /evening light. Below are some of my favorites and a few to show off what Riverstreet looks like:
View of Riverstreet. Just ignore the bikers on the bottom - they are wearing bright yellow in the color version.
You may recognize this statue from 'The Garden of Good and Evil' - it was outside one of the many gift shops.
Here is the bridge over the Savannah River that I have yet to cross - it takes you to South Carolina.
This is one of many old brick buildings that are falling apart. Below this are old doors
on an apartment building off of River Street.
View of Riverstreet. Just ignore the bikers on the bottom - they are wearing bright yellow in the color version.
You may recognize this statue from 'The Garden of Good and Evil' - it was outside one of the many gift shops.
Here is the bridge over the Savannah River that I have yet to cross - it takes you to South Carolina.
This is one of many old brick buildings that are falling apart. Below this are old doorson an apartment building off of River Street.



Comments
www.nadialynn2006.blogspot.com
andrea