School is out for Winter

The approaching Christmas brings the return of people our own age!

It's been so fun to hang out with friends from college. We've been hanging out with the Perona's, Devon's mom even made us a delicious dinner. Scott has had his passion for Settlers rekindled when he beat all the guys this last week. Way to go Scott! (They didn't appreciate him taking pictures of his victory.)

I only wish there were more females! Oh well, a few of them have wives who are great company.

Scott and I got callings in our ward, and although the demographics are older, I will enjoy getting to know more people. I am the new Assistant Librarian (yay! I love libraries) and Scott is the Venture Leader for the 16 and 17 year old boys. Meanig he is responsible for planning Scouting events and other fun activities. The librarian who I will work with was Scott's Sunday School teacher when he was 4-years-old! I'm sure to hear some good stories.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Scott next time you come up to Washington you and I will have to play Settlers, you might need to be humbled after you latest win.


Love,
Ryan

Most Read