Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving. Between Jeff, Jana, their three kids; Kirsten, Mick and Thomas;We had a full house this Scott and Me; and Steve and Terry there wasn't much personal space for a week. I wasn't looking forward to it, but it turned out to be really fun. Scott and I both worked for the first half of the week, so we couldn't spend tons of time with everyone. But I had the last half of the week off and made up for my missed time. Us girls had fun making little turkey place tags out of pinecones, decorating the house, and - of course - playing Electronic Detective (a really old 70s game that lovers of clue should own.) The day after, we all participated in SHOPPING! And we also made about three batches of Almond Rocca and watched Pride and Prejudice.

Meanwhile, the men-folk were golfing, watching movies, and having LAN parties. The family time was great, especially since it is rare.

Comments

Most Read