On and On...

Still a Nanny in Clayton, not yet a PR girl in SF.

I had my third and final interview with a prospective employer today. It went well (which means I didn't goof up or embarrass myself). It seems I am qualified, but they are still interviewing. I should hear back from them by Tuesday. (My fingers are crossed.)

Who knows if they'll hire me. I don't want to get my hopes up, but it seems like an awesome company to work for. I need to remember that if I get it - great. But if not, then it wasn't meant for me. There are lots of other opportunities. Dori, Jeremy's mom - who is a personal coach and works in HR - let me in on a secret. I guess October through January is the most popular time to hire. That makes me feel better for not quite having a job yet.

I'm a little bored, now that my life has been shaken upside down. I don't have my girlfriends or other activities anymore. Now, I'm trying to decide how to recreate myself. Not like recreating my personality - but recreating what interests I want to spend time with. I've begun writing again and would like to join a writing club. I'm also looking for a new book club. I'd eventually like to join a service group as well, but need to pinpoint a job location first.

If only I can just get that job...

Comments

Most Read