Happy Easter!


"Please put me down, mommy. I'm too wiggly to be still for an Easter picture"

Lucas was on the move all day. He missed my memo about taking a picture wearing his super-cute 1990's Easter outfit.

And there are no pictures of Soren this Easter. It all started two weeks ago on our last day in California. Lucas pee-ed on me and in my rush to clean up the mess, I tossed my jeans in the washer without checking my pockets. As a result, I no longer have a functioning camera :(

But even without pictures to prove it, we did have fun with Easter baskets this morning. They both got some bubbles, rubber ducks, and a jump rope - what could be more age appropriate for Lucas, right? Lucas also got a musical drum and Soren got several light-up cars from Cars 2.

After exploring their baskets, we went to church. I have no idea what anyone said because Lucas was busy crawling everywhere. Then I taught Sharing Time in Primary. It doesn't sound like it in such a short paragraph, but it was an exhausting morning.

After we all recovered, we went to our friend's house for dinner and an Easter Egg hunt - which is where I finally got one, lone picture of Lucas in his Easter outfit. I will also always remember how sweet Soren looked running from egg to egg while awkwardly holding his big blue Easter basket in front of him.

Comments

Lisa Brown said…
So sorry about your camera!!! And are we still on for lunch on the 21st? I figure that I will leave Provo that morning in time to meet you at a restaurant about noon. Why don't you pick the place for lunch, since I have no idea what is good/fun :). Anything is fine.
Paul and Susan said…
I am glad you were able to get that one picture of you and Lucas, it is cute. Sounds like Soren enjoyed the Easter egg hunt. The two boys sure keep you busy!

Most Read