Me, right now

The most recent picture of me - Lucas and me at the Hogle Zoo in Utah last month.
what I ate for breakfast today: A cup of Chobani greek yogurt, slice of honey bread and an orange

who I last spoke to on the phone:  My mom last night


the last web site I looked at: My friend Lisa's blog - then I copied her for this post :)

the last book I read:  I just finished Chateau of Echoes, about a woman who buys an abandoned chateau in France. It was okay. The day before I finished "Snowflower and the Secret Fan", which I really found thought provoking and enjoyed. Now I'm trying to decide what to read next. 

my last iTunes purchase:  My last iTunes download was a podcast on motherhood called The Power of Moms.


the last meal I cooked for dinner:  Beef Pot Pie - with vegetables, gravy and topped with crescent rolls. It was yummy :)

what I'm wearing right now:  Jeans - with holey knees - and a bright pint t-shirt. Yep.

my current favorite tv show is:  I've been addicted to Downtown Abbey and watching re-runs of Parks and Recreation on Netflix.

the last person I sent an email to: My Grandpa

something I recently learned:  Well, it is actually something I had to relearn today. Walking off my temper is the best way for me to get over a bad mood and move on.

something I'm not looking forward to: Soren waking Scott and me up a million times tonight...Again! If its not for a drink of water, it is to change his diaper or adjust his blankets or comfort him for a bad dream, etc... Literally, he has woken us up every hour or two for the last couple weeks.

something I'm thankful for:  The beautiful, sunny, warmish and snow-free winter we've had. I feel like it is a little gift to me (Sorry farmers, who I know need the snow).

how I'm feeling overall: Cozy in my home, but frustrated waiting for things to work out the way I want.

Comments

Lisa Brown said…
Love this post :). I have been wondering about you and how things are looking for Scott's job on the horizon. Will you get to stay in Rexburg again, or is he going to teach elsewhere. Still hoping to sneak in lunch with you on April 21st if we can :).
Paul and Susan said…
What a fun post idea!

Most Read