New chairs and violins

 Soren loves sitting in his new little chair. If I had known how much fun he would have with it, I'd have got one for him ages ago.


Now we need to get another one for his little friends when they come over. 
Today was a nice, busy day. My violin instructor came to me, since my car is in the shop. I finally passed off "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and "Mary had a little lamb." Yay! Now I've moved on to other classics like simplified "Ode to Joy" and "Claire de la Lune." Very exciting for me and my poor neighbors, who hear me practice every evening once Soren is in bed. 

I really like learning the violin - it has been a great challenge. Plus, the violin smells really good and I've mentioned before how much I like weird smells right now. But besides that, I'm excited because my instructor is going to have me start on a fiddling book my next lesson. Woo hoo!

Then we played with our friends Zeke and Mandy. Then went out to lunch with our friends Jamie and Ellie. THEN we both took the best nap and had a delicious chicken dinner, followed by a lovely springtime walk with Leo.

Another day down and not many more left before we have a baby. I will be 33 weeks on Saturday.



Comments

Paul and Susan said…
What a great idea to get him a chair his size. Where did you find it? Sounds like you are continuing to make progress on your violin-keep up the good work. Sounds like you and Soren had a nice day.

Most Read