Ugh! Where does the time go

I know, I know ... I haven't posted in a few weeks. And I don't even have any fun pictures to go along with my post now, but thought I better say something to prove I am alive and well.

Here's what I've been up to lately:
- Work.. work.. and more work. (But I do have some bragging rights - I did get one of our spokespersons placed in the Wall Street Journal this week)

- The usual errand-running, house-cleaning, food-prepping, dog-walking, husband-caring

- Learning how to make books! It is so fun! Although, I am longing for one afternoon to just sit down and finish a couple projects I've started. Thanks to Scott for being such a patient teacher! He is the best!

- Dusting off my sewing machine. I am almost done with one project but I can't say what it is because its a present for my mom and she is probably my number one reader. I also started a notebook with a bunch of ideas for future projects. I am keeping an eye out for cute fabric wherever I go, but have a hard time committing to anything.

- Drinking Italian Sodas. My friend Cat and I have started a great girl-time tradition of getting Italian Sodas and (**fill in the blank with a mouthwatering bakery item**) once a week at one of my fav cafes - Gallery Espresso. It's a nice break from the daily humdrum.

- Reading more books, of course. So far this month, I've finished a Zane Grey western, Stephanie Meyer's New Moon and started Fairest, by the author of Ella Enchanted - all fun, light reading. I am supposed to read a book for my book club, but I am waiting on my library hold.

And that is about it for now. Happy 18th bday to Ryan last Monday and Happy Bday to Bree yesterday in Rexburg!

Comments

Jessica Marie said…
My goodness woman! It's about time you posted! LOL! Thanks for the comment too. It is so great that you are doing well. Time does go fast, especially when you're busy with other stuff! Speaking of work...this week was crazy, but luckily it's the weekend now and I can finally relax! You sound so creative! An idea book is a great IDEA!!! You sure have given me some great ideas from reading your blog! Thanks by the way! LOL! Take care! :)
Lisa Brown said…
Yea! I have been wondering who you are. I'll bring you those books tonight, and if you want, I'll add "Eclipse" to the list :). Wish I had a place to take Derek so I could join you for those Italian sodas. And you have got to show me your new sewing projects - how fun!
Anonymous said…
I'm salivating, I don't know if I can hold out til Wednesday now.

Most Read